LAKA nail kiosk, manicure table design, manicure and pedicure shop furniture for sale
As for nail kiosk, believe many customer know LAKA brand, it is the most popular nail polish brand among young ladies. For LAKA nail kiosk, usually will include manicure station, pedicure station, nail polish display area, water sink area and cashier area.
Layout for LAKA nail kiosk might be similar, pedicure station is on kiosk one side, next comes to nail polish display glass vitrine, manicure station is in kiosk middle, then will have water sink area and cashier area, also sometimes will have can for decoration. Pls check following pictures, then you can have a better idea for it, thanks.
1. Basic information for LAKA nail kiosk
- Size: 5000*3000*1200mm
- Color: white and pink
- Material: MDF
- Finish: glossy baking paint
- Product display: glass vitrine
- Door: hinged door
- working counter: tempered glass
- water sink: ceramic sink
Environmental level: E1
Fire Level: B1
Wires for different countries different authentication name.
Australia: SAA, America: UL, Canada: CSA, Europe: CE
3. LAKA nail kiosk more details for you:
- This kind of mall LAKA nail kiosk, made of high- qualityMDF, durable and simple in structure, is widely used in stores and shopping mall.
- The kiosk is easy to assemble and dismantle, attractively and effectively for display various goods. The led strip inside creates a warm and cozy aura, and it gives the best showing effect of products.
- You can choose the any size and style you like.
- Exquisite and delicate design, beautiful and modern appearance.Your own design is highly appreciated and warmly welcome.
- The wooden cabinet with lock at bottom,safe and durable, is the perfect choice for storage.
- This series showcase display have been exported to Europe, America, Australia, UK, etc.
- Your logo can print on the shelf as the advertising board.
4. Business steps:
♦ Make a design
♦ Send the design to mall for approval
♦ technical drawing
♦ start production
♦ take photos for your confirmation
5. Real LAKA production pictures for your reference:
6. Packing and assembly:
Followings are steps for the LAKA nail kiosk packing for your reference,
|Step 1||clear LAKA nail kiosk|
|Step 2||EPE foam and protection corner around the cabinet|
|Step 3||bubble foam for each side protected|
|Step 4||10mm MDF wooden carton to pack kiosk|
|Step 5||paint the marks on wooden carton|
All the above steps are designed for safe protection and long distance transportation, ensure the kiosk you receive can meet your real needs.
The kiosk assembly is very easy, each package will be marked in order, so after you got the kiosk, just need to put them together and then connect with the electricity, the whole kiosk will work.
This is Dora from hikiosks, we are factory, salon and perfume kiosk is our strength, if you would like to share kiosks or know further information for LAKA nail kiosk, feel free to contact me.
Whatsapp: 0086 13632277399